WELCOME TO ASHIRWAD BUNGALOW
YOUR HOME IN PANCHGANI
Ashirwad Bungalow – Your Home in Panchgani is nestled in pristine green surroundings away from the humdrum of city life, at a convenient 4 kms from the Panchgani market and 13 kms from the picturesque Venna Lake, Mahabaleshwar.
Your Stay Comforts at Ashirwad
- Four bedrooms, all with independent bathrooms.
- Well appointed with amenities for daily use & television with satellite dish connectivity in two of them.
- Large size living room comfortably laid out with seating for 20 people with a 43” LED TV & fire stick connection.
- Separate accommodation & bathroom available on request for drivers or helpers that you may bring along.
- Inverter backup for uninterrupted power supply.
- 24 hours running cold water with boilers in all bathrooms.
Your Kitchen Comforts At Ashirwad
- A well equipped kitchen with domestic cooking & serving equipment including food processor, refrigerator, microwave, barbeque set, cutlery, crockery, tableware & glassware.
- A personalized team of a cook and a caretaker, adept with home style cooking & a fair variety of Indian & Chinese, Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian cuisine. They will cater to a menu of your choice at a reasonable notice on provision of cost of main ingredients, subject to availability in Panchgani. You can choose to purchase and provide the main ingredients yourself.
Leisure & Recreation at Ashirwad
- The indoor recreation area is set up with a table tennis table & a carrom board.
- We have a collection of reading books, board games, and other fun games.
- The front lawn and terrace are ideal for leisure, informal gatherings & barbeque dinners.
HOW TO REACH
(Walking distance from main road ~ 500 meters)
From Pune to Ashirwad
Distance : 100 km
Route : Pune – Satara Road, Shirwal, Khambatki Ghat, Surur Phata(~80kms), Wai S.T. Stand, Pasarni Ghat, Panchgani Market, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall Point, Anjuman Islam School, Nandanvan Colony – Ashirwad
Time required by car: about 2.00 hours (Pune – Swargate to Ashirwad)
From Mumbai to Ashirwad
Distance : 250 km
Route : Mumbai – Pune via Expressway / NH-4,Pune-Bangalore Bypass, New Katraj Tunnel, Pune –Satara Road, Shirwal, Khambatki Ghat, Surur Phata (230kms), Wai ST Stand, Pasarni Ghat, Panchgani Market, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall Point, Anjuman Islam School, Nandanvan Colony – Ashirwad
Time required by car: about 5.00 hours (Mumbai – Dadar to Ashirwad)
Tableland is one of the best places to visit in Panchgani which will surely be the best experience for you. This is the second largest mountain plateau in Asia. This place also offers the best view of the magnificent Krishna valley and the small town of Panchgani.
Parsi point is the best picnic spot where you can enjoy some delicious lunch with a view of the serene nature. This famous place lies on the Mahabaleshwar road in Panchgani.
This place offers you the magnificent view of the Krishna valley, Kamalgad fort, Dhom dam and the city of Wai.
Dhom Dam is an exotic boating place which is located at a distance of 21 km from Panchgani. You can indulge in some exciting activities like scooter boats and speed boats while witnessing the scene.
Panchgani sightseeing is incomplete without visiting Bhilar Falls. This waterfall is believed to be the source of the Kundali River. Surrounded by dense forests, one can spend some splendid moments here.
The man-made lake was constructed in 1942 by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj.This is one of the most popular attractions among the people. Indulge in some fun filled activities like boat ride or visit the amusement park which is opposite to the lake.
Enquiry / Booking
Ashirwad Bungalow - 4 BHK
Accommodation – Rs. 8500/- per day up to 10 guests.
Additional charge of Rs. 500/- per person for more than 10 guests.
* Service charge of Rs.500/- per day (that includes house-keeping & basic cooking charges) is applicable for all bookings. Groceries are charged at cost price.
CHECK IN TIME – 11:00 a.m.
CHECK OUT TIME – 10:00a.m.
Special rates are applicable for Seasonal Holidays (May-June), Diwali, Christmas Eve, New Years’ Eve, and long weekends. Please contact us using one of the following methods to reserve your stay and to know more.
E-mail Id – email@example.com
Bela Nigudkar – +919011098600
Shruti Nigudkar – +919850084896
We look forward to host your stay at Ashirwad Bungalow.