WELCOME TO ASHIRWAD BUNGALOW
YOUR HOME IN PANCHGANI
Ashirwad Bungalow- Your Home in Panchgani is nestled in pristine green surroundings away from the humdrum of city life, at a convenient 4 kms from the panchgani market and 13 km from the picturesque Venna Lake, Mahabaleshwar.
Your Stay-Comforts at Ashirwad
- Four bedrooms, all with independent bathrooms.
- Well appointed with amenities for daily use & television with satellite dish connectivity in two of them.
- Large size living room comfortably laid out with seating for 20 people with a 32” LCD TV & a DVD player.
- Separate accommodation & bathroom available on request for drivers or helpers that you may bring along.
- Inverter backup for uninterrupted power supply.
- 24 hrs running cold water with boilers in all bathrooms.
Your Kitchen Comforts At Ashirwad
- A well equipped kitchen with domestic cooking & serving equipment- mixer-grinder, refrigerator, microwave, barbeque, cutlery crockery, tableware & glassware.
- A personalized team of a cook and a care taker, adept with home style cooking & a fair variety of Indian regional & Chinese vegetarian & non vegetarian cuisine, will cater to a menu of your choice at a reasonable notice on provision of cost of main ingredients, subject to availability in Panchgani. You can choose to provide the ingredients by yourself.
Leisure & Recreation at Ashirwad
- Recreation area is set up with a Table Tennis Table and Carrom board.
- The front lawn and terrace, are ideal for leisure, informal gatherings & barbeque dinners
If only there were more stars that I could give! It is every bit of what is mentioned and much more. Perfect location, fantastic food, cleanliness par excellence, caretaker /Cook fabulous! What more could you ask for! Delightful experience. Celebrated my niece's birthday here, the decorations done were so cool! In all a perfect family holiday. Thank you so much for the lovely experience.
Superb place... Well managed & excellent arrangements in affordable price..
HOW TO REACH
(Walking distance form main road – around 500 meters)
From Pune to Ashirwad
Distance : 100 km
Route : Pune – Satara Road, Shirwal, Khambatki Ghat, Surur Phata(@80kms), Wai ST Stand, Pasarni Ghat, Panchgani Market, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall Point, Anjuman Islam School, Nandanvan Colony – Ashirwad
Time required by car: about 2.00 hours (Pune – Swargate to Ashirwad)
From Mumbai to Ashirwad
Distance : 250 km
Route : Mumbai – Pune via Expressway / NH-4,Pune-Bangalore Bypass, New Katraj Tunnel, Pune –Satara Road, Shirwal, Khambatki Ghat, Surur Phata (230kms), Wai ST Stand, Pasarni Ghat, Panchgani Market, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall Point, Anjuman Islam School, Nandanvan Colony – Ashirwad
Time required by car: about 5.00 hours (Mumbai – Dadar to Ashirwad)
Tableland is one of the best places to visit in Panchgani which will surely be the best experience for you. This is the second largest mountain plateau in Asia. This place also offers the best view of the magnificent Krishna valley and the small town of Panchgani.
Parsi point is the best picnic spot where you can enjoy some delicious lunch with a view of the serene nature. This famous place lies on the Mahabaleshwar road in Panchgani.
This place offers you the magnificent view of the Krishna valley, Kamalgad fort, Dhom dam and the city of Wai.
Dhom Dam is an exotic boating place which is located at a distance of 21 km from Panchgani. You can indulge in some exciting activities like scooter boats and speed boats while witnessing the scene.
Panchgani sightseeing is incomplete without visiting Bhilar Falls. This waterfall is believed to be the source of the Kundali River. Surrounded by dense forests, one can spend some splendid moments here.
The man-made lake was constructed in 1942 by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj.This is one of the most popular attractions among the people. Indulge in some fun filled activities like boat ride or visit the amusement park which is opposite to the lake.
Enquiry / Booking
Ashirwad Bungalow - 4 Bedrooms
Up to 10 persons Rs. 6500/- per day
For more than 10 persons Rs. 6500 + 300 per person
Season (Holidays and Vacations including all weekends)
Up to 10 persons Rs. 9000/- per day
For more than 10 persons Rs. 9000 + 500 per person
CHECK IN TIME: 11.00 a.m.
CHECK OUT TIME: 9.30 a.m.
To reserve your stay at Ashirwad & to know more please call us or e-mail us:
Shruti Nigudkar : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob – 98500 84896
Sunil Nigudkar : email@example.com
Mob – 98500 84895
We look forward to host you at Ashirwad.